Do you find yourself hiding your smile because of chipped teeth or discoloration and staining? Maybe you have an asymmetrical smile that makes you feel less than confident. Dr. Andrew Frank and the entire team at Albany Smiles in the NY Capital Region believe you should feel great about your smile.
Porcelain Veneers are one of the ways many people obtain a beautiful white smile.
What are veneers?
Porcelain veneers are custom-made, ultra-thin porcelain shells that bond to the front surfaces of your teeth. They are long-lasting and can match the existing color or whiten your natural teeth. You can have porcelain veneers fitted and permanently bonded to your teeth in as little as two visits. Installed correctly by a skilled dentist like Dr. Andrew Frank, veneers are undetectable.
Veneers correct cosmetic imperfections such as:
- Misaligned, uneven, or irregularly shaped teeth
- Worn down or shorter-than-average teeth
- Spacing issues
- Bite problems
- Discoloration or dark teeth<
Will my teeth look natural?
Yes! When we say we create a perfect smile at Albany Smiles, we mean the perfect smile for you.A ‘perfect’ smile that looks natural will fit and compliment the rest of your face. With cosmetic dentistry, there is no such thing as one smile looking good on everyone. We work with each patient to find the right shape and color to achieve the look you want.
Are veneers right for me?
In most cases, anyone looking to change the appearance of their smile will be a good candidate for veneers. There are some cases where the patient has an oral health condition where veneers are not recommended, but this rarely occurs.
If you have any cosmetic imperfections listed above, veneers could be a great choice. Many adults also choose veneers as an alternative to braces. If you have minor defects such as rotated or crowded teeth, veneers can fix your dental issues without the time investment of braces. Veneers can dramatically change your smile.
Getting veneers at Albany Smiles
- First, we evaluate your teeth using an iTero intraoral scanner that will create a rich visual of the inside of your mouth.
- From these 3D scans, Dr. Frank and the lab technicians create a wax-up design of the veneers, which will be a “blueprint” of your new smile. The mold will be returned to our office in 1-2 weeks.
- Once the wax design is ready, it’s time to begin! Each tooth is prepared for a veneer by reducing the tooth’s enamel to make space. Temporary veneers are then placed while the lab makes the permanent veneers.
- The final step: ultraviolet light is used to bond the veneers to your teeth.
- Enjoy your new beautiful smile.
Why choose Albany Smiles for your veneers?
We take a personal approach to every set of veneers we place at Albany Smiles. There is no ‘copy and paste.’ Each patient’s mouth and features are unique, and our veneers reflect that. Your veneers will fit perfectly as well as complement your facial structure. It’s important to Dr. Frank that your veneers function well and look great.
Dr. Andrew Frank has years of cosmetic dentistry experience, which shows in his work. He will help create a smile for you that you can be proud to show off. Make an appointment with our office now to discuss if veneers are right for you.